Skip to main content

Enrollment Forms

EF with blocks

Due to the requirements of Illinois State University, the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services licensing, and the Federal Child and Adult Care Food Program, there are many forms to be completed before your child is enrolled. After your child has been accepted into the Center, the Director will provide these forms for you with a completion date. All forms must be completed and submitted prior to your child's first day of enrollment. In addition to the forms provided by the center, your child must have a physical within the last 6 months and a copy of your child's certified birth certificate must be provided to the Center.